PRIOR to a PRO POWER PEEL:
The better the health of your skin, the less likely you will experience sensitisation or adverse reactions to a chemical peel. Cracked or dehydrated skin allows for more penetration of chemical peeling agents, which can cause itching, stinging, or burning.
To ensure that your skin is suitably prepped, and that our skincare therapists understand your skin fully, we recommend at least one facial prior to your peel. Priming the skin for your peel can ensure that your treatment is a success and to ensure you can tolerate the strength of the peel, we will also do a patch test of the ingredients.
If you are unsure if you are suitable, just speak to one of our skincare experts with a FREE consultation!
Book your free Dermalogica Face Mapping here : http://phore.st/tBcp35
AFTER PRO POWER PEEL:
* Skin may temporarily appear red or flushed after treatment depending on skin condition and sensitivity.
* Side effects may include dryness, stinging, irritation, itching, redness, swelling, tightness, peeling, or scabbing.
* On the second day, skin may appear darker or may begin to flake.
* On the third day, peeling may begin around the nose and mouth, followed by the cheeks, forehead, jawline, and neck.
* Keep skin hydrated until skin no longer shows signs of dryness or sensitivity.
* For the duration of the peeling process, the Pro Power Peel Post Procedure Kit is recommended to care for skin after treatment.
* Once peeling and redness has subsided, regular maintenance routine may resume.
* Increase fluid intake for the next 2-3 days.
* Avoid direct sun exposure for 2-3 weeks to prevent hyperpigmentation. Always wear SPF.
* Avoid strenuous exercise or extreme heat for 1 week to prevent blistering or discomfort.